Superlight expedition alpine climbing pack dedicated to committed alpinists looking for achieving ambitious projects in the most demanding environments on the planet.
In addition to being very light and supporting heavy loads while being comfortable to carry, it can also be stripped down to be used during the ascent. A steal for all those looking for ultimate versatility and minimalism.
The pack can be adjusted to the load and volumes requirements during an expedition.
The optimized fit and carry structure handles heavy loads extremely well, while remaining comfortable when climbing. It can be stripped down by approx 200g. The materials used ensure an incredible weight/strength ratio and are ultra-resistant to UV, which are very present at high altitude. The Stache was used and tested in high altitude environments by several of our athletes and professional mountain partners. Their feedback was applied to find the perfect balance between being light weight and versatile.
- • Material: 210D Robic Nylon ripstop main body fabric - PFC free, Bluesign approved material and permanent fluorocarbon-free weather shedding face coating
• Low profile but highly structured carry system
• Continuous webbing compression bands offer great load stabilisation and additional security.
• Internal pouch can be used for a hydration bladder, O2 cylinder or for load management.
• Removable lid, doubles as a basecamp essentials case.
• Internal zipped accessory pocket
• A-Frame ski carry.
• Reflective details for alpine starts
• Removable spring steel frame
• Silicon overprint to help the waist belt stay in place over bulky, slippy down suits etc
• Helmet holder compatible
• Hydration compatible
• Weight : 920g/700g summit weight
• Dimensions : 90x40x40cm
• One size back length
I was nervous initially with this pack about how it would carry weight but after getting it and bringing it up Rainier not too long after my concerns are gone. This pack is fantastic and functions well anywhere between 60 and 90L as far as I can tell so far. The brain can be a little funky but I tend to climb with it inside the pack anyway. I am looking forward to bringing this pack on many more climbs around the Cascades and beyond.
I took this bag up Denali and it was perfect. I could haul all of my gear comfortably, then collapse the pack to lighten my load and go for a ski without the bulk. I am so impressed with how comfortable the light weight design is with weight on my back AND pulling a sled. I was concerned about the one size fits all since I am small but it was not an issue at all!
The only things I would add is a small pocket and a loop for technical gear on the waist belt.