We guarantee all our products against manufacturing faults and defects throughout their normal lifespan, with a maximum guarantee period of three (3) years for harnesses, and five (5) years for ice axes.
Due to normal wear and tear of use, poor maintenance or modifications made to the product are not covered by the warranty.
If, despite all the care we have taken in designing BLUE ICE products, you find a manufacturing defect in your product, please follow the procedure below.
You bought your product in store
Please return it to the store, along with your purchase invoice. The store will contact us directly.
You purchased your product on blueice.com
1. Send us a descriptive email about the defective aspect of your product, complete with explanatory photos
2. We will then send you a Return Authorization Number and instructions for returning the product to us, which should be accompanied by the original proof of purchase. The product must be in good condition, clean and sent at your expense, with the return number clearly indicated on the package.
3. Upon receipt of the return, if the problem is guaranteed, we will repair or exchange it, and resend it to you at our expense, if applicable.
4. If the problem is not guaranteed but it is possible to repair it, the repair will be at your expense. We will contact you before any repair intervention. The product will then be returned to you, at your expense.
5. We will do our best to return the product to you within 15 working days.