The Cuesta is a multipurpose rock-climbing harness dedicated to confirmed and committed climbers. The sleek, slim design with laminated waist belt and elasticized leg loops offers complete freedom of movement with a minimal weight (285g). Its tie-in points are reinforced with high tenacity nylon sheet to ensure a really high durability of the harness.
• Materials: High tenacity PES, UHMW polyethylene, aircraft grade aluminum speed buckle, acetal buckles.
• Conform to the CE/EN 12277, UIAA105
• Four gear loops: 2 front, with rigid insert for ease of clipping and 2 black, flush for backpack compatibility.
• Extra wide, lightweight, laminated waist belt and leg loop, optimized for comfort
• Adaptative elastic adjustment of the leg loops
• Dimensions waist/leg: XS (63-76cm/44-51cm); S (68-81cm/48-55cm), M (74-87cm/52-59cm), L (81-94cm/57-64cm), XL (90-103cm/63-70cm).
• Ultralight weight: 265g (XS), 275g (S), 285g (M), 305g (L), 320g (XL)
• Designed in Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
• Ideal for trad climbing, sport climbing or long multi-pitch routes.
The Cuesta is an awesome all around harness. Its comfortable for long multi-pitch outings and free-moving for high-end gymnastic sport climbing. The gear loops are big, so easily fit a double rack. Furthermore, the harness is packable and light, so I don't think twice about taking this deep into the backcountry. The durable material gives me confidence when climbing in offwidths and chimneys. Well done Blue Ice!