$64.46 Regular price $85.95
The Cuesta is a multipurpose rock-climbing harness dedicated to confirmed and committed climbers. The sleek, slim design with laminated waist belt and elasticized leg loops offers complete freedom of movement with a minimal weight (285g). Its tie-in points are reinforced with high tenacity nylon sheet to ensure a really high durability of the harness.
• Materials: High tenacity PES, UHMW polyethylene, aircraft grade aluminum speed buckle, acetal buckles.
• Conform to the CE/EN 12277, UIAA105
• Four gear loops: 2 front, with rigid insert for ease of clipping and 2 black, flush for backpack compatibility.
• Extra wide, lightweight, laminated waist belt and leg loop, optimized for comfort
• Adaptative elastic adjustment of the leg loops
• Dimensions waist/leg: XS (63-76cm/44-51cm); S (68-81cm/48-55cm), M (74-87cm/52-59cm), L (81-94cm/57-64cm), XL (90-103cm/63-70cm).
• Ultralight weight: 265g (XS), 275g (S), 285g (M), 305g (L), 320g (XL)
• Designed in Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
• Ideal for trad climbing, sport climbing or long multi-pitch routes.
As Arcteryx shifted their harness line and trimmed down focus on this category over the past few years, I've been on the hunt for a harness that can compete with what I viewed as the best for many years. After a season on the Cuesta I am not disappointed. This harness has been very comfortable and svelte in multipitch and alpine rock environments. Fit seems comparable with many other brands. Looking forward to checking out the Halo soon too!
This harness fits quite well. I do think that the leg loops are a bit tight for me, but that could be just do to my body proportions.
The rear gear loops are fairly small and difficult to access when racking or grabbing gear. They are a bit too far back and small. That’s my biggest recommendation to make this harness even better — bring the rear gear loops forward and make them larger.
I do love the color, though.
Fantastic. Solid. Fits nice. Cool color. Just a well thought out harness. Like a lighter version of the Arcteryx.
I have taken this out a few times now and I love it. I was a little worried about the flex band in the leg loop instead of adjustable straps but it’s actually quite nice and sits snug enough and the flex is great. The single waist strap holds up and it sits comfortably when held on top rope for a while and lowering off a climb. It’s 90 grams lighter than my previous harness but it feels very sturdy. Highly recommend.
I’ve been wearing petzl harnesses and black diamond for years. I absolutely love how light and comfortable it is. Comfortable in the right places…. I’m comfortable hanging out while my partner hang dogs bolt to bolt, comfy catching and just recently took some of my biggest whippers and I was beyond impressed how it felt on my waist.