With its 372 grams, the Dragonfly 18L backpack has an unrivalled power-to-weight ratio. Minimalist, ultralight and comfortable, make this pack ideal for multi-pitch missions, it holds all your gear while staying ultralight thanks to its Aerolight suspension system, breathable straps and back ultralight fabric material.
Very compact, you can stuff it in its zipped front pocket and store it in another bag. The chest strap and belt are fully removable for additional weight-savings. Its design allows for a hydration bladder and a helmet holder.
In short, it's a sleek backpack for the most demanding climbers longing for lightness.
• Quick opening drawcord system
• Breathable mesh back panel & shoulder straps
• 2 ice axe holders
• Compatible with helmet holder (sold separately)
• Hydration bladder-compatible
• Rope holder
• Removable chest strap and waist belt
• Folds into its own front zip pocket
• Material: 100D high-tenacity ripstop nylon 66
• Volume: 18L
• Dimensions: 49x26x13cm
• Weight: 372g (min 308g)
Pack is really nice but is only useful to me if I also have the helmet holder. I have been waiting for the latter for about a month but no luck! Could you expedite?
Been using the Dragonfly 18L at my local crag and love it. Look forward to using it this spring and summer on long alpine routes.