$59.96 Regular price $79.95
The women's Cuesta has been specifically designed to meet women's fit requirements (higher waist & larger thighs). It is a multipurpose rock-climbing harness dedicated to confirmed and committed climbers.
The sleek, slim design with laminatde waist belt and elasticized leg loops offers complete freedom of movement with a minimal weigth (285 g in size M). The lightweight body fabric and the tie-in points made out of high tenacity nylon improves resistance and durability of the harness. It has four gear loops: two front with rigid insert for ease of clipping and 2 back, flush for backpack compatibility. It is the harness to carry everywhere you go.
• Materials: High tenacity PES, UHMW polyethylene, aircraft grade aluminum speed buckle, acetal buckles.
• Conform to the CE/EN 12277, UIAA105
• Four gear loops: 2 front, with rigid insert for ease of clipping and 2 back, flush for backpack compatibility.
• Extra wide, lightweight, laminated waist belt and leg loop, optimized for comfort
• Adaptative elastic adjustment of the leg loops
• Dimensions waist/leg: XS (63-76cm/46-54cm); S (68-81cm/50-58 cm), M (74-87cm/54-62cm), L (81-94cm/59-67cm)
• Ultralight weight: 265g (XS), 275g (S), 285g (M), 305g (L), 320g (XL)
• Designed in Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
• PPE no return allowed
• Ideal for trad climbing, sport climbing or long multi-pitch routes.
I bought this harness to replace a 5 year old harness that has s good bit of wear. I wear mediums usually. 32 inch waist. This one may be a bit large in summer.
This harness is much lighter than my previous harness and is by far the lightest full featured non-adjustible harness I have had. It is also comfortable. Falls and repels. I will avoid using this one for bolt replacement work and see if If I can get 5 years out of it!