The feature set is based around the needs of mountain professionals, who value the ability to organize and have a quick access to the gear.The full-length zip access (32L only) makes this pack extremely practical. A beefy back panel and carry system take care of load management, and the low profile hybrid shoulder straps and stashable waist belt will not interfere with ropework or harnesses. The 3D patterned pick tunnel creates a snug pocket around axe heads for a super stable axe carry. Weather resistant YKK zips and C0 DWR treated fabrics offer durability and water protection.
• Materials: 210d High Tenacity Nylon ripstop main fabric - PFC free, Bluesign approved material
• Low profile harness inspired shoulder straps – improved fit and carry, reduced bulk.
• 3d ice tool sleeve for unmatched tool security.
• Fully stashable rope strap
• Large zip accessed lid pocket
• Internal accessory pocket with key clip
• Vertically stashable hip pads
• Water resistant YKK external zips
• Hydration compatible
• Helmet carrier included.
• New improved fit, offered in two fits - S/M and M/L
• Weight: 875 g
After a winter climbing in New Hampshire with this pack, I found it to be very comfortable and durable. It holds a lot of gear and layers for its size, all of which is super accessible through the great side zipper access and a smartly designed top lid (both of which come in very handy when the weather is cold or you just need something quickly). Carries ice tools and ropes securely. The hip pads are great on long approaches, but tuck away easily when climbing.