An ultra-functional ski touring or freeride ski backpack designed for seasoned ski mountaineers. With a considerable volume for a ski raid bag, it has all the technical characteristics necessary for your winter races.
It has four ski carrying modes including a traditional diagonal mode and an ultra-practical "race" mode allowing you to load or remove the skis without removing the bag from the shoulders.
Its wide opening provides quick and easy access to the large main compartment and a thin fleece-lined pocket allows you to store and protect from scratches your ski mask or other fragile accessories. A dedicated compartment makes all avalanche safety equipment quickly accessible. Two axe holders and a helmet holder complete the Yagi: everything you need to embark on technical freeride routes.
• Very large access to the main compartment with zipper opening
• Separate avalanche safety pocket
• Stowable diagonal/side ski carrying options
• Two ice axe attachments
• Hydration bladder
• Helmet holder included
• Dedicated ski goggles pocket
• Material: Ripstop Robic Nylon 210D
• Volume: 35L
• Dimensions: 57x29x30cm
• Weight: 1.145g
• Ideal for Freeride Skiing, Ski Touring, Ski mountaineering
Well designed, good fabric, quality stitching. Everything you need, nothing you don’t.