The Reach 8 liters is a versatile and very comfortable backpack ideal for objectives where speed and weight are the most important such as multi-pitch climbing, scrambling or short-day mountaineering routes.
Its anatomical vest allows you to have everything you need at your fingertips without having to access the main pocket.
In addition to its composition in extremely light Spectra this bag has all the accessories for high performance.
Small but sturdy, it's a climbing essential.
• Highly breathable back panel and shoulder straps
• Detachable helmet holder
• Hydration bladder compatible
• Stowable rope carry strap
• Zippered mesh pockets that fit 500 ml soft flasks or smartphone
• One mesh drop pocket on side, drop sleeve on front, internal hanging pockets
• Material: Nylon 70D with Spectra® grid
• Volume: 8L
• Dimensions: 44x27x6cm
• Weight: 354 g
Great features for trail running, front pockets need to be a bit larger.. Need a bigger size for fastpacking. Have used the squirrel 22 for fastpacking. Blue ice should make more of these packs geared towards running. It’s a thing now perhaps you have heard of the UTMB?